Mustang Summer Camps
Mustang Volleyball Camp: June 10-12 from 9am-1pm
- The volleyball camp is dedicated to helping young athletes improve their skills and learn the sport of volleyball. The camp will place an emphasis on individual skills such as passing, serving, and hitting but also incorporate team play/competition. We hope to provide a fun and challenging atmosphere for players in order to help them play at the next level! Beginners are welcome!
- Camp is open to girls entering grades 4-9.
Coach: Kelsey McIntire, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mustang Speed and Power Development Camp: June 24-28 from 9am- 1pm
- Take your game to the next level! This fun and interactive experience is geared to meet the wide range of needs of our athletes. Whether you’re a beginner or looking to elevate your game and enhance your athletic potential; this camp is for you! The skills and drills taught in this camp will improve your functional strength, speed, agility quickness, and power while reducing the risk of sports-related injuries.
- Camp is open to boys and girls ages 10-14 ( Entering 4th to 9th grade)
Coach: Trent Herzog, email@example.com
Mustang Basketball Camp: July 22-25 from 8:30am-12pm
- We are committed to small group instruction, fundamentals reinforced, and individual/team competition. The overall goal of the camp is for all kids to have fun while playing the game of basketball. The camp will be lead by Scott Himes with assistance from other SV coach’s, players, and alumni.
- Camp is open to boys and girls entering grades 3-8.
Coach: Scott Himes, firstname.lastname@example.org